Drake's Life Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Something New Entered My Life

I got a new scooter from Tulsa Scooters. I got the Kymco Agility 125. It was what I could afford after my tax refund. I bought it because my car was ailing. I really needs a bunch of work and I thought I could bring the car down for a few weeks to fix it. So then I could use the scooter to go around town when needed.

I learned how to ride a scooter since I had never ridden a two wheel vehicle in my life. I got my motorcycle endorsement and tag and insurance. The more I rode the scooter, the more I liked it. I rode the scooter back and forth to work. Then the envitable happened and my car broke down again. So I rode my scooter all the time. It was my primary form of transportation and I really liked it.

So I have fallen for my scooter. I ride it every place even though I fixed my car. Last weekend I rode from Stillwater to Tulsa. It was a pleasant ride going in the morning. On the way back the sun beat down on the pavement and it got really hot. I drank 3 bottles of gatorade on the trip back. When I got home the temperature was 110. At the end I have a really nice tan and a mild sunburn which is amazing. Next time I do that ride, I'll remember to wear sunblock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home